So, use them !
Blender is a free soft to create and animate your imagination on 3D format ;-)). A lot of stuffs are available :-)
Scol is free technology to create severals types of applications (3D, network, ...) and to associate them.
Theses pages present only these tools.
This project is by the Blender Foundation : https://projects.blender.org/projects/scolblender. Get il all infos, news, files, docs, ... currently availables.
At the present time, two tools are downloadables :
Script to import 3d objects from m3d file format to Blender
- import meshes (without topologies),
- materials : the diffuse color (color), primaries and secondaries textures, transparencies (?) et lightening,
- the source file (*.blend) if it exists.
Requirement : Blender 2.37 or above
Script to export from Blender to Scol 3d files *.m3d
- exports meshes (without topologies) with theirs positions and orientations but not the scale and the visibility values,
- materials : flat color, primary texture, transparency and ligntening,
- texture file compatible or not with the Scol format,
- lamps (partielly),
- log file with the m3d,
- include the path of the source file (the current .blend).
Requirements : Blender 2.37 ou supérieur
Powered by : iri - http://www.irizone.net - may 2006